Well here we are, with another “nuts and bolts” topic that will keep your fat loss burning at all hours of the day. 21 unique foods that burn fat. To be honest with you, we CONSTANTLY get questions regarding healthy lifestyle changes because there is much miscommunication out there today on what’s good to eat and what’s not. The best approach for a healthy and fat free body is a natural and chemical free source of foods. Take a special list we made for you of 21 unique fat burning foods to help you shred body fat.
Oh yeah! We will be giving you guys some recipes you can start using to incorporate these yummy healthy and unique fat burning foods. Be creative with them! You will soon realize how smart you are for implementing these 21 unique foods that burn fat. Outside of your workouts you want to make sure to eat these unique foods to help you lose weight.
1) Avocado – loaded with TONS of healthy fats and oils to burn fat! Don’t forget, it’s a fruit and a good one at that with a low sugar content. Over 70% of the calories come from fat, which is a slow burning fat that will give you energy all day and burn fat non stop! Want more perks? Over 50% more potassium than a banana and one of the few fruits high in fiber. Did you think this was going to show up on the list of 21 unique foods that burn fat?
2) Tomato – HEY! another low sugar fruit, but this one especially loaded with antioxidants such as lycopene. Lycopene is also shown to prevent prostate cancer, not a bad side bonus to fat loss! Some even have double to amount of normal vitamin C and an astonishingly high levels of vitamin A. An alkalizing effect on the body to kick the fats butt and help with cancer, what an AWESOME fruit!
3) Cucumbers – Here is another low sugar item with highly alkalizing abilities that is all full of chlorophyll and oxygen. Cucumbers will give you the energy you need to go all day long and burn fat at the same time. Loaded with tons of vitamins and minerals these need to be a sure food source in your life.
4) Spinach – POPEYE was right, which is why they named a brand of spinach after him! Spinach is loaded with antioxidants especially when kept fresh and not cooked. Spinach has iron, omega-3 fatty acids (yes plant based) vitamins A, E, C, and K. The list goes on and on with spinach and it’s loaded with the nutrients you need for fat loss.
5) Lime – With many species of limes out there, this fruit, even though its considering to be acidic, when the body breaks it down has an alkalizing effect on the body which raises the bodies pH allowing the body to say goodbye to the fat is produced to protect us. Limes go great in smoothies to get that “sugar” taste while allowing you to stay healthier and burn fat fast at the same time!
6) Lemon – Just like it’s counterpart above this crazy fruit breaks down in the body and raises the pH allowing for the body to smash stubborn fat. It goes great in water to give it a flavorful taste and adds a nice taste you fish as well. Lemons have as much fiber as they do sugar. This is one of the 21 unique food that burns fat that you can add to your water for some flavor!
7) Brussel Sprouts – are actually in the same group as cabbage. These delicious little leafy green budded veggies are full of essential vitamins and minerals important for fat loss. Hey, they even contain sulforphane which is know to have anti cancer properties. Are you noticing a theme with some of these fat burning foods? Brussel sprouts are awesome for putting oxygen back into the blood giving you the energy to burn fat and they also help repair DNA cells. This might be the one of the 21 unique foods that burn fat that we never liked at kids!
8) Asparagus – is a very low calorie vegetable high in antioxidants. The best part of green vegetables are they are typically lower in calories but loaded with nutrients for fat loss. The nutrient density in asparagus is nothing short of amazing. Also a good source of fiber to keep your digestive tract from stressing out and producing fat along with some all natural protein to help build long lasting lean muscle that burns fat 24/7.
9) Broccoli – not only extremely good for fat loss, broccoli also has been shown to help with cancer. Low in sugar, high in fiber, and an awesome source of vitamin C to keep you healthy so you can keep on your fat loss journey. The anti viral and anti bacterial properites of this veggie are sure to keep you going when you need it most! Say bye bye to stubborn fat!
10) Salmon – holy cow is salmon GOOD for fat loss. A full fat fish loaded with protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamin D all to kick fat right out the door! Get ready to help your good cholesterol too! If you get wild caught you will have an increased amount of DHA and EPA which are 2 of the 3 omega fatts acids. Burn baby burn, adios belly fat! Now honestly, how can you complain about one of the 21 unique foods that burn fat that tastes this good?
11) Tuna – what a great source of protein to help muscle repair that will keep burning fat. Remember, when your muscles repair and build, they burn fat and the natural source of protein in tuna will feed your muscles the good protein it needs to help produce long lasting lean muscle. Also has good omega-3 fatty acid count and vitamin D.
12) Trout – the third of three awesome fat burning fish sources packed with protein, omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D. Eating these fish that contain healthy fat burns your stubborn belly fat fast and builds the lean muscle you need to keep your metabolism high and shredding fat at all hours.
13) Kale – also a form of cabbage and is very beneficial for fat loss. Kale is naturally anti-inflammatory and full of antioxidants. A very healthy and delicious food you can eat for fat loss. Yep, you were right it also has anti cancer propeties too! Beta carotene, Vitamin K, and Vitamin C can be found in kale. Foods like this that are high nutrient dense just melt body fat away.
14) Mustard Greens – a nice hint of horseradish and mustard flavor in this fat burning super food. Nutrient density included Vitamins A and Vitamins K. This plant is used to remove heavy metals from soil, so is it possibly that it can help remove heavy metals in the body that cause it to produce fat? You bet it is! This fat burning super food is sure to give your palate a unique taste and your body a unique food to burn fat!
15) Olive Oil – loaded with healthy fats to keep your body burning fat. A delicious alternative to store bought salad dressing. The monounsaturated fats will help reduce coronary heart disease and allow you to be healthy enough to workout to the fullest and burn the most amount of fat. The fatty acids in olive oil keep will help melt the fat away, amd you will see other benefits such as anti-inflammatory and anti-hypertensive properties. All in all a CRAZY one of the 21 unique foods that burn fat.
16) Almonds – one of our FAVORITE fan burning foods you can munch on at all hours of the day. A great snack alternative! A great fat burning food full of essential fat burning fats and healthy substitution for people with wheat allergies and diabetics. Monounsaturated fats and Vitamin E will help lower your LDL. Almonds also help move food through the colon, putting less stress on your body and helping prevent fat gain. Dang, you will even be happy to know it helps clear your complexion.
17) Almond Milk – a great alternative to dairy milk as almond milk won’t contain any cholesterol or lactose (which will promote fat GAIN) and is a safe alternative for people with a milk allergy. Best part, no casein which is the main protein found in dairy milk. Enjoy fat loss with antioxidant rich and healthy fat almond milk. Great to use when making smoothies and an even better replacement to dairy milk.
18) Almond Butter – substitute for peanut peanut which typically contains excess amounts of fungus that causes toxic build up in your body and promotes fat gain. The monounsaturated fats in the almond paste will expedite the fat loss process. Vitamin E, protein, magnesium, and fiber will all treat your body well. If you can find a cold pressed almond butter, it will keep it’s nutrient density in check versus one that has been heated. We like celery with almond butter as a health snack! One of our FAVORITES of the 21 unique foods that burn fat!
19) Green Beans – this tasty little green vegetables is an awesome source of fiber to keep your body digesting like it should. With a high fiber diet your body won’t spend as much energy breaking down food and the stress levels will be lower allowing you more energy throughout the day and less chance of fat buildup and storage.
20) Coconut Milk – another great substitute to dairy milk, high in the oils that help break down unwanted body fat and keep the skin looking clear. The oils and high fat content will only help your fat loss, coconut milk is used in lots of asian cuisine and helps make them delicious! Full of nutrients this is sure to be something you will enjoy.
21) Alfalfa (sprouts) – alfalfa has typically been used as an herbal medicine. There is a very good reason for that, it’s an AWESOME unique super fat burning food. This natural source of protein will have your muscles healthy and burning fat like they should, loaded with most B vitamins, and calcium to help keep your bones strong and healthy so you can continue to optimally burn fat.
If you really think about it, all of these 21 unique foods that burn fat are VERY easy to find in any store in any part of the world. If you need some specific smoothie recipes or protein sources to help with your fast fat loss you will want to check out the complete program that includes these 21 unique foods that burn fat.